Our Affiliate Program is meant to encourage you to promote our products, to bring us to new audiences and to make sure that you are rewarded for your activity. It does not create any relationship between us apart from independent contractors; you are not our employee, nor do we have a partnership: if we approve your participation in this program, you are an independent contractor.
This means you should pay all applicable taxes, make sure that you have proper insurance, and not make any statement on our behalf. It also means that we will pay you the sums we agree upon specific dates.
Please understand that our liability to you is limited, as stated in our terms of service, and that we are non-exclusive; we can find other affiliates, and you can market other products.
Intellectual PropertyIntellectual Property
We reserve all our Intellectual Property Rights; and we provide our affiliates a limited, temporary, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable license to use our trademark, brand name, and promotional materials, and such license is limited only to the use in promoting our products and services with our permitted assets.
This means that you cannot use our Intellectual Property Rights with another brand name or as a bundled project. It also means that you cannot allow others to use the content we licensed to you.
Affiliate RegistrationAffiliate Registration
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you are approved, you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote WP Grid Builder via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, and more.
The affiliate program is currently limited to the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
Affiliate ApplicationAffiliate Application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We would like to learn a bit more about how you will promote WP Grid Builder and need some more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Affiliate RejectionAffiliate Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for countries that are not part of the countries allowed to participate in the affiliate program.
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by WP Grid Builder will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Affiliate TerminationAffiliate Termination
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliation with WP Grid Builder, at any time, and with immediate effect, at WP Grid Builder’s sole discretion. When we terminate our relationship, you must cease using all of our Intellectual Property Rights.
In any case we suspect any breach of these terms, we may also suspend your account until we receive sufficient evidence from you that shows that no breach of these terms occurred. In such case, we may require review of your books and records prior to reinstatement.
Upon termination due to breach (save for termination due to inactivity), we shall retain all funds in your account.
Affiliate NotificationsAffiliate Notifications
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from WP Grid Builder These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the WP Grid Builder affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote WP Grid Builder. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
Affiliate CommissionsAffiliate Commissions
You will earn 20% affiliate commission when a customer purchases a new WP Grid Builder plugin license using your referral link during 30 days referral cookie lifetime.
The commission shall be calculated out of our net revenues from your qualified leads, which means our total revenues, minus taxes, chargebacks, cancellations, bad debt, collection costs, clearing costs and payments made in order to collect the payment.
Affiliate PayoutsAffiliate Payouts
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD directly to your bank account or debit card in the first week of every month. As we have a 14-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 14 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there is no maximum payout balance, so promote WP Grid Builder as much as you like!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service. Only countries authorized to participate in the affiliate program can receive a payout.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). We do not offer recurring referrals.
Referral LifetimeReferral Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a WP Grid Builder plugin, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referral RejectionsReferral Rejections
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Referrals older than 14 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
Promotional MethodsPromotional Methods
How you promote WP Grid Builder is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to WP Grid Builder and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it is promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they are here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you will understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- WP Grid Builder may not be promoted on coupon or deal sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for WP Grid Builder, so this method adds no value to WP Grid Builder. Additionally, we do not offer affiliate discount codes.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting WP Grid Builder, please contact us.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited.
Links, ads, emails, comments, any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote WP Grid Builder. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it is spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited.
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with WP Grid Builder. Affiliates aren’t employees of WP Grid Builder or Themeone, and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be WP Grid Builder is prohibited. Please don’t do this. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official WP Grid Builder site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes). If you need content or specific graphics, please ask, and we may be able to provide it to you.
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by WP Grid Builder is prohibited.
If you are unsure or concerned that some activity you are about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to take this action and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs.
Entire AgreementEntire Agreement
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Themeone. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Themeone. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.