This add-on requires at least Oxygen v3.3.0.
This add-on integrates WP Grid Builder with Oxygen plugin. It adds 2 new elements for Oxygen builder in order to easily add grids and facets in the editor. These elements are rendered in the editor for a better experience compared to shortcodes.
Facets appearance can be fully customized thanks to Oxygen builder. It offers the possibility to filter several elements from Oxygen.
This add-on also improves filtering performance. This will be faster than using custom queries and archive results filtering methods.
- Add Grid element
- Add Facet element
- Customize facet appearance
- Filter Easy Posts
- Filter Repeater
- Filter Products List
Grids can also be used to display results from Oxygen archive templates.
Once the add-on activated, 2 new elements will be available in Oxygen editor in order to insert your grids and facets.
To filter Oxygen elements, you simply need to insert a Facet element and to select the element to filter in “Select a grid or element to filter” dropdown list. That’s it!
Release date: May 24, 2021
- addedCompatibility with advanced queries for Repeater and Easy Posts.
- fixedIssue with Oxygen elements available in the editor dropdown list.
- fixedIssue with facet choices displayed in Oxygen editor.
Release date: March 23, 2021
- addedOption to hide facet title in Oxygen editor.
- fixedIssue when filtering Repeater with nested wrappers.
- fixedIssue from Oxygen builder dropdown not properly escaping values/labels.
Release date: March 15, 2021
- fixedIssue with Archive Template option of Grid element.
Release date: March 10, 2021
- releasedPublic Release