This add-on mainly adds new blocks, for LearnDash plugin, to the card builder. Easily add course progression, the number of steps, or the course price in your cards. WP Grid Builder can natively display and filter your LearnDash courses, but with this add-on, you will be able to easily display course informations.
- Course progress bar block
- Course progress percent block
- Course steps counter block
- Course lessons number block
- Course user activity block
- Course price block
- Course, lesson and topic status block
- Lesson release schedule block
- 2 demo cards included
This add-on also provides support for LearnDash Course Grid add-on.
In that way you will still be able to use content entered with it:
- Course ribbon block
- Course, lesson and topic short description block
- Course, lesson and topic custom button text block
- Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia support
Once the add-on activated, new blocks for LearnDash will be available in the card builder under “Blocks” tab. Simply insert course blocks in your card and start customizing them to create awesome grids for your courses.
Release date: September 30, 2022
- fixedPHP deprecated warning from LearnDash symbol PHP function.
Release date: September 14, 2022
- fixedIssue with the calculation of the course progression.
Release date: July 16, 2022
- fixedIncorrect course lesson count with shared course steps.
Release date: March 16, 2022
- fixedPHP error with LearnDash v4.
Release date: October 14, 2021
- fixedIssue with lesson and topic status block.
Release date: February 15, 2021
- addedSupport for Lesson and Topic Progress Status (card builder).
- addedSupport for Lesson and Topic Short Description (card builder).
- addedSupport for Lesson and Topic Custom Button Text (card builder).
- addedSupport for Lesson Release Schedule (card builder).
- updatedLearnDash logos and images.
Release date: October 19, 2020
- fixedIssue with missing currency symbol.
- fixedIssue with float price value.
Release date: April 14, 2020
- addedFrench translation of backend and frontend.
Release date: February 10, 2020
- addedCompatibility with Multilingual add-on.
- changedCard demos excerpt blocks.
- fixedPrevent importing demos if LearnDash is not activated.
Release date: November 4, 2019
- released Public Release