This add-on requires at least Elementor v3.0.0.
This add-on integrates WP Grid Builder with Elementor plugin. It adds 2 new widgets for Elementor (free and pro) in order to easily add grids and facets in the editor. These widgets are rendered in the editor for a better experience compared to shortcodes.
Facets appearance can be fully customized thanks to Elementor editor. It offers the possibility to filter widget from Elementor Pro. And, it also adds support for facet and grid widgets in Elementor Pro popups.
The following features are available in Elementor Free & Pro versions:
- Add Grid widget
- Add Facet widget
- Customize facet appearance
This add-on allows to filter the following Elementor Pro widgets:
- Archive Posts
- WooCommerce Products
- WooCommerce Archive Products
- Jet Listing Grid (posts, users & terms)
Grids can also be used as archive template with Elementor Pro.
Once the add-on activated, 2 new widgets will be available in Elementor editor in order to insert your grids and facets.
To filter Elementor Pro widgets, you simply need to insert a Facet widget and to select the widget to filter in “Select a grid or widget to filter” dropdown list. That’s it!
If you need to add Facets in popup and want to filter a widget which is not present in the editor, you can also add the Widget ID to be filtrered. The widget ID can be found when editing the widget under WP Grid Builder tab (this tab is only available for compatible widgets).
Release date: November 23, 2020
- addedColor Picker facet style settings in editor.
- addedA-Z index facet style settings in editor
- fixedConflict between grid widget and grid shortcodes in editor.
- fixedIssue with grids not correctly instantiated in elementor modal popup.
Release date: October 27, 2020
- fixedIssue with frontend popup script and Elementor v3.0.12.
Release date: October 19, 2020
- releasedPublic Release