This add-on requires at least Bricks v1.8.
This add-on integrates WP Grid Builder with Bricks plugin. It adds 2 new elements for Bricks in order to easily add grids and facets in the editor. These elements are rendered in the editor for a better experience compared to shortcodes.
Facets offer the possibility to filter several elements from Bricks.
This add-on also improves filtering performance. This will be faster than using custom queries and archive results filtering methods.
- Add Grid element
- Add Facet element
- Filter Posts element
- Filter Products element
- Filter Container, Bloc, Div elements
Query loops inside sliders and carousels are not supported.
Grids can also be used to display results from Bricks archive templates.
This add-on does not support the “Infinite scroll” option from Bricks for the elements listed above. However, you can use a facet to load more content on click or scroll. The “Cache query loop” option in Bricks should remain disabled in order to prevent query issues. We also strongly recommend using a pagination facet instead of the pagination included in Bricks.
Once the add-on activated, 2 new elements will be available in Bricks editor in order to insert your grids and facets.
To filter Bricks elements, you simply need to insert a Facet element and to select the element to filter in “Select a grid or element to filter” dropdown list. That’s it!
Release date: September 25, 2023
- fixedIssue with main query detection.
Release date: September 22, 2023
- fixedIssue with query detection from Bricks v1.9.1.
Release date: June 14, 2023
- fixedIssue with query offset detection.
Release date: May 25, 2023
- improvedDetection of the post type of the default Bricks query.
Release date: April 7, 2023
- fixedFacet detection issue in archives with Bricks v1.7.2.
Release date: February 6, 2023
- fixedCompatibility with PHP 8.2.
Release date: January 25, 2023
- fixedIssue with facets in Bricks templates and index blog page.
- fixedIssue with Bricks Posts Element and Masonry layout.
Release date: December 22, 2022
- addedSupport for Facet elements in Bricks Popup templates.
- addedSupport for Bricks Popups triggered from query loop elements.
Release date: November 18, 2022
- improvedSupport for interactive elements (tabs, toggles, etc.) in query loop elements.
Release date: October 13, 2022
- released Public Release
- fixedRendering issue of the grid element in the builder on load.
Release date: September 26, 2022
- fixedIssue with animations not properly rendered when filtering content.
- fixedIssue with lightbox not opening after filtering content.
Release date: September 12, 2022
- improvedSupport of custom CSS Id for elements displayed in the dropdown facet.
- improvedList of available elements in Bricks builder dropdown facet element.
- fixedRender issue with container/block/div nested in query loop element.
Release date: September 7, 2022
- released Initial Release