This add-on requires at least Beaver Builder v2.5.0.
This add-on integrates WP Grid Builder with Beaver Builder plugin. It adds 2 new modules for Beaver Builder in order to easily add grids and facets in the editor. These modules are rendered in the editor for a better experience compared to shortcodes.
Facets offer the possibility to filter several modules from Beaver Builder.
This add-on also improves filtering performance. This will be faster than using custom queries and archive results filtering methods.
- Add Grid module
- Add Facet module
- Filter Posts Grid module
- Filter Posts Slider module
- Filter Posts Carousel module
- Filter WooCommerce module
- Filter PP Content Grid module (PowerPack for Beaver Builder plugin)
- Filter WooPack Product Grid module (WooPack for Beaver Builder plugin)
Grids can also be used to display results from Beaver Themer archive templates.
This add-on does not support the “scroll” and “Load more button” pagination styles for the modules listed above. However, you can use a facet to load more content on click or scroll. We also recommend using a pagination facet instead of the pagination included in the modules.
Once the add-on activated, 2 new modules will be available in Beaver Builder editor in order to insert your grids and facets.
To filter Beaver Builder modules, you simply need to insert a Facet module and to select the module to filter in “Select a grid or module to filter” dropdown list. That’s it!
Release date: September 13, 2022
- fixedIssue with filterable modules detection on page render.
Release date: June 13, 2022
- fixedIssue with facets detection in archive templates.
Release date: May 6, 2022
- fixedConflict with modules not attached to facets.
Release date: April 18, 2022
- released Public Release